Sport: Tennis Meja
Table tennis was made in England around the 19th century, where it was played by upscale people as an indoor game after dinner. Table tennis has several names, one of them "whiff-whaff", and it is suggested that the game was first developed by British soldiers in India or South Africa, where they brought it back to England. A book is arranged in the middle of the table as a net, in which two books serve to hit a golf ball. The name "ping-pong" was used in almost all countries before the British company J. Jaques & Son Ltd made it a trademark in 1901. The name "ping-pong" was later used for games played by Jaques's equipment, with other companies calling it table tennis. A similar situation occurred in the United States, where Jaques sold the ping-pong rights to Parker Brothers. Parker Brothers then made it a trademark in the 1920s, making other organizations change their name to "table tennis" rather than using a more general name, but with a trademark.
The next major innovation was conducted by James W. Gibb, a table tennis lover, who invented the celluloid ball on his way to the US in 1901 and thought he was a match for the game. This is followed by E.C. Goode who, in the same year, invented a modern version of a racket by installing a piece of spotted rubber onto an already sharpened wood. Table tennis became famous in 1901 due to a tournament being made, a book written on table tennis, and an unofficial world championship in 1902. In the early 1900s, the game was banned in Russia because the rulers of the time believed that playing table tennis had the same effect Bad on players' eyesight.
In the 1950s, a racket that used rubber sheets combined with a sponge lapaisan basically changed the game dramatically, increasing the speed and rotation of the ball. It was introduced British sports equipment company S.W. Hancock Ltd. The use of fast glue can increase speed and rotation even further, resulting in equipment changes to "decrease the speed of the game". Table tennis was introduced as an Olympic branch in 1988.